COFFEE DIRECTORATE OF KENYA STAKEHOLDERS INCLUDE:
- Coffee Growers
- Coffee Buyers/Dealers/Millers/Marketing Agents
- The Directorate employees
- The service providers
- The general public
- Coffee consumers
- The Government of Kenya
- Development partners
- Engage in constructive criticism.
- Advise on your needs
- Share with the Directorate’s ideas on how to improve services provided by the Directorate for a sustained growth and development in pursuit of its mandate as indicated in the mission statement.
- Participate in the Directorate’s coffee development programmes and endeavours.
- Respond to stakeholders satisfaction surveys that shall be conducted from time to time.
- Renew trade licences as and when they fall due.
- Comply with legal and administrative requirements relevant to respective licence/certificate holders.
STAKEHOLDER FEEDBACK AND REDRES:
We greatly welcome feedback on our performance to enable us improve on delivery of services to our customers and stakeholders. Kindly submit your feedback both positive or negative, with suggestions on improvement of service delivery to the addresses provided below.
The Directorate will acknowledge receipt and handle genuine complaints within thirty (30) days of receipt and take appropriate action. Should the response of the Directorate be unsatisfactory the complaints shall be free to write to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, seeking further intervention.
The Directorate may not respond to anonymous complaints. As an act of good faith, complainants are encouraged to give their names and addresses.